Focus on Fisherbrand for your complete weighing needs.
Fisherbrand offers a wide range of balances which are ideally suited to meet the routine weighing needs of most laboratories. The Compact Series features capacities ranging from 200g to 5,000g. It is battery operated and, similar to the Portable Series, is both lightweight and extremely portable. For increased weighing precision and accuracy, the Analytical balances, available in capacities up to 210g with readability down to 0.1mg, and the Precision Series, available in capacities up to 4.1kg with readability down to 1mg, are the preferred choice. Finally, the Fisherbrand Moisture Analyser with a 60g capacity and a readability of 5mg is a compact and easy to use analyser ideal for applications such as food analysis, quality control and waste water analysis. To complete your weighing needs also available from Fisherbrand is a comprehensive range of weighing boats, dishes and spatulas.
Economical, dependable and portable
Rugged housing design provides best overall overload protection and durability in its class. Uniquely designed for a wide variety of applications, these balances feature easy operation, long battery life and great performance.
Superior performance in an affordable, portable balance
Fisher Scientific’s best selling portable balance, featuring easy to use two button operation, high contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity.
Designed to meet everyday weighing needs
The easy to clean draft shield, upfront level indicator and selectable environmental settings make the Fisherbrand range of analytical balances ideally suited to meet the routine weighing needs of most labs.
An excellent balance for routine weighing in general laboratory, industrial and education applications
Selectable environmental settings, three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking make the Fisherbrand Precision Series the perfect balances for working in slow filling applications where sensitivity is a must.
Fast, easy to use, compact analyser
The Fisherbrand Moisture Analyser features high quality durable construction and easy one button set up. With a large backlit LCD display, standard RS232 port, 60g capacity with a readability of 0.005g/0.05% and halogen heating, it is ideal for food analysis, quality control, waste water analysis, and an endless number of industrial, environmental and life science applications.
Weighing boats, polystyrene, disposable
• Available as standard or anti-static
• Diamond or square shaped
• In black or white
• 5mL to 280mL capacity
Weighing boats, aluminium, disposable
• For general purpose weighing, dispensing, storage, food processing, evaporating, or drying. Also ideal as dust covers or sample holders
• Made from oil-free, light gauge aluminium
Weighing funnels, borosilicate glass
• Ideal for weighing small quantites of powder
• Powder can be introduced via the tubular stem
• Micro spatulas - perfect for handling extremely small samples with ease
• Use spatulas to dispense/transfer expensive chemicals, place particulate matter in weighing containers, apply micro amounts of adhesive for tacking down specimens, and mix small granular samples
• Four sizes, use with balances, microscopes and weighing boats. Flat ended, stainless steel blades have widths of 0.1mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 1.0mm. Handles are colour coded for easy size identification. Overall length is 6cm
Spatula, stainless steel, Nuffield
• Spatulas, nickel and stainless steel Chattaway: 3.6mm barrel; nickel and stainless steel: 1.6mm barrel